LONGMARCH TYRES at a glance:
Exported and present in over 70 countries globally. Major markets include North, Central and South America, Middle East, Africa and South East Asia.
Manufactured in China with the technical support of Goodyear/Dunlop.
Manufactured under stringent quality control systems accredited with ISO/TS 16949:2002 and ISO 9001:2000.
Approved by US Department of Transportation (DOT) and carry approval under ECE Certification (Emark). The tyres display both of these marks.
Designed for performance, tread designs and reliability.
Established in January 2003, Chaoyang Long March Tyre Co. Ltd purchased the original company, Liaoning Tyre Group Co. Ltd (established in 1966). Today, the company employs over 1600 people and their annual production capacity has grown from 350,000 to 2,800,000 sets.
At present, company sales covers the whole country including a long term relationship with the DongFeng Automobile Company, Faw Group Corporation, North Benz Company, China Petroleum, China Shipping and other large enterprises directly. Longmarch is not only home to China however is exported to the United States, Canada, Britain and 5 other Continents in over 90 countries and regions of the world.
All Longmarch Tyres are manufactured under accredited, stringent quality control systems certification and approved by;
– the GJB9001B-2009, the ISO9001 and the ISO/TS16949;
– the ISO14001 environmental management system certification;
– OHSAS18001 occupational health, safety management system certification and
– the China Compulsory Certificate – production safety certification;
– passed American DOT certification, ECE certification, Brazil INMETRO, SNI production quality certification, GCC, Nigeria SONCAP, Uruguay LATU and Malaysia SIRIM certificate;
– won the Netherlands RDW group ECE certificate organised by RDW;
– the quality of our products meet the requirements of EU REACH regulation;
– conform to ‘EU tyre fuel efficiency label regulations’ on the rolling resistance, noirse and wet grip performance requirements;
– and rolling resistance coefficient value of the prodcuts meet Smart Way standard requirements.
More recently, Longmarch Tyres was awarded the Stadholder Quality Awards of Liaoning Province in August 2017 and is most famous for their products in the Liaoning Province. The trademark Roadlux and Lulishi are also other famous trademarks in the Liaoning Province.
Through ongoing study and research Chaoyang Long March Tyre Co, remains among one of strongest leading truck tyre manufacturers. In 2003, the factory manufactured 11 sizes, 8 patterns and 22 varieties and today has grown to manufacture a total 236 varieties across 59 specifications and 50 patterns. The company continues to develop a series of light, medium, heavy truck products and strives to meet the needs of customers from regions all across the world.
Chaoyang Long March Tyre Co has accumulated rich experience over the years and has formed the unique technical ability – especially being the leader of the tube & tubeless products. After 15 years of development, the enterprise has received wide recognition from all sectors of society; being awarded “Advanced Group of National Petroleium and Chemical Industry, General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine Green Channel Enterprise, China Quality Credit Enterprise, China’s Foreign Trade Export Leading Index (ELI) Sample Enterprise”.